|Famous For||Winning the Indian singing reality TV show Indian Idol 12|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Singing: Yakeen (2015)|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1996 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|Tattoo(s)||He has tattoos on his arms.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Suresh Rajan
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Jyotideep Rajan
|Car Collection||Mahindra XUV 500
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pawandeep Rajan
- Pawandeep Rajan was born into a musical family. His father, Suresh Rajan is a singer who sings at local functions and public events in the state of Uttarakhand.
- During his time in college, Pawandeep Rajan used to participate in college youth festival functions to sing songs and play musical instruments. It was around this time when Pawandeep got to know about the auditions for the singing reality TV show, The Voice India 2015, and he went for the auditions.
- In 2015, Pawandeep won The Voice India 2015 and received Rs. 50 lakhs as prize money, an Alto K10 car, and a contract to release his first song with Universal Music Group.
- As a part of his winning contract, he released his first debut track ‘Yakeen’ with the Universal Music Group in 2015.
- In 2015, after winning The Voice India, Pawandeep Rajan was appointed as the Youth Brand Ambassador of Uttarakhand.
- In 2016, Pawandeep worked with Aaron Haroon Rashid and released two songs in Aaron’s album ‘Chholiyar.’
- In 2017, Pawandeep sang a romantic song ‘Tere Liye’ for the movie ‘Romeo N Bullet.’
- Apart from singing, Pawandeep is a master in playing different instruments like keyboard, drums, tabla, guitar, etc. His performance in Indian Idol 12 with a dholak was loved by the judges and the audience.
- On the late night of 15 August 2021, he was declared the winner of Indian Idol 12. He was among the six finalists to reach the grand finale; his fellow contestants Arunita Kanjilal and Sayli Kamble were declared runners-up. Besides the winner’s trophy, he was also awarded a cheque of INR 25 lakh and a car. After winning the show, he confessed that he wasn’t feeling great as he felt everyone deserved to win. He said,
I did not think much during the final moments. There was only one thing in my mind that whoever wins the show, the trophy will come to one of the friends. Because we all are one big family. In fact, when I got the trophy I was not feeling very great because all of us were deserving. We all have planned to work together in future and we will be in contact with each other even after the show.”