Age: 65 Years
Wife: Sushma Verma
Father: Jeevan Kumar
|Real Name||Deepak Dhar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11''
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 October 1953|
|Age (as in 2018)||65 Years|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||The Daly College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College||R.D. National College, Bandra, Mumbai, India|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film (Cameo):- Love in Simla (1960)
Film (Lead):- Azad Mohabbat (1974)
|Family||Father- Jeevan Kumar (Actor)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Bhushan Jeevan
Sister- Nikki Jeevan, Rikki Ugra
|Hobbies||Watching TV (Cricket)|
|Favourite Actress||Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Cuisine||Gujarati Food|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Sushma Verma (Former Gujarati Actress, Stylist & Consultant)|
|Children||Sons- Shaurya Kumar (Actor), Vikas Kumar
Daughter- Srishti Kumar (Runs a Jewelry and Clothing Label "Shush & Shish")
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Kumar
- Does Kiran Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kiran Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is a Mumbai-based Indian actor. He has worked in many Hindi, Rajasthani, and Gujarati films. He has been cast as a hero in many of the Gujarati movies.
- He is a Kashmiri by birth and has ties with the royal family by virtue of being the grandson of the Vazir-e-Vazarat of Gilgit.
- He is a follower of Sai Baba and has a production house named after him: Saitama Visions.
- He saw his career suffering from the release of movies like Jungle Mein Mangal, however, despite this slump, he started to work in Gujarati movies where he quickly attained the title “The Bachhan of Gujarati Cinema”.
- Rakesh Roshan’s Khudgarz got him back to Hindi cinema, in which negative roles in films like Tezaab and Khuda Gawah won him accolades as an antihero.
- He is a member of CINTAA (Cine and TV Artists Association) and its core committee. He assisted the organization of the Star CINTAA, Superstars Ka Jalwa, an event that brought the entire Hindi film and television industry together to perform and raise funds for CINTAA.
- In the initial phase of his acting career, Kumar used to copy the mannerisms and style of the reigning icon of that era, Rajesh Khanna.
- At one point in time, he had no work in the Hindi Film Industry, so, he had to switch over to the Gujarati Film, where he attained critical acclaims for his work.