|Nickname||Adi Instagram- Aditi Arya|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Research Analyst|
|Famous For||Being crowned fbb Femina Miss India World on 28 March 2015|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Miss World Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Ism (2016) as Alia Khan
Film (Kannada): Kurukshetra (2019) as Uttara
Film (Hindi): 83 (2021) as Inderjit Amarnath (Indian former cricketer Mohinder’s wife)
Web series: Tantra (2017) as Sunaina
|Date of Birth||18 September 1993 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|School||• Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh
• Amity International School, Gurgaon
|College/University||• Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University
• Indian School of Business
• Yale School of Management, New Haven, Connecticut
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University
• MBA from Yale School of Management, New Haven, Connecticut (2021-2023) The Hindu Instagram- Aditi Arya
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Devinder Kumar Arya
Mother- Poonam Arya
Sister- Diya Arya
|Actor(s)||Farhan Akhtar, Vicky Kaushal|
|Film Director(s)||Kabir Khan, Imtiaz Ali|
- Aditi Arya is an Indian actress, model, research analyst, and beauty pageant titleholder who came into the limelight after being crowned fbb Femina Miss India World 2015.
- Aditi grew up in a middle-class family in Chandigarh.
- She actively took part in co-curricular activities in her school and college days.
- During her college days, Aditi joined a theatre group and participated in various street plays.
- Post her graduation, Aditi worked as an advisory member at Empezar, Delhi, for a while and later joined Ernst & Young, one of the big four accounting firms in the world, as a research analyst.
- Subsequently, she enrolled herself in the Indian School of Business through the Young Leaders Programme of Ernst & Young.
- In 2015, she participated in the beauty pageant Femina Miss India Delhi 2015 and emerged as the runner-up.
- Subsequently, she participated in fbb Femina Miss India World 2015 and won the title on 28 March 2015 at Yash Raj Films Studio in Mumbai. After her win, the former Femina Miss India Koyal Rana enthroned her with the crown.
- During an interview, she was asked if she always wanted to become Miss India, she said,
I had always thought of representing India at an international level, if not through a beauty pageant then through other platforms such as business conferences, conclaves, events. I idolise people like Raghuram Rajan and I wanted to have opinions on growth and economy in big business papers. I wanted people to listen to me but I realised with time that it takes a lot to reach the position, where you are heard.”
She further said,
I knew that I wanted to get there, someplace where I make a statement and it becomes India’s statement. To decide if it was through the beauty pageant route or some other route – that was encouraged by my friends.”
- Aditi then represented India at Miss World 2015. In the pageant, she was crowned Miss Beautiful Hair and Miss Sudoku.
- After Aditi won the coveted title, in an interview, she was asked about her plans to work in Bollywood. She replied,
Right now, my focus is Miss World but after that, I would like to definitely try my luck in Bollywood. I will not shun any opportunity that comes my way. I would like to act in films and see where it goes from there.”
- She then attended a few acting workshops. During that time, the film director Puri Jagannadh was looking for a fresh face. He came across Aditi through a talent management agency in Mumbai and offered her the role of ‘Alia Khan’ in the Telugu film ‘Ism.’
- In 2017, she played the role of Sunaina in Voot’s original ‘Tantra.’
- Aditi then appeared in the role of Jyotika in Viu’s web series ‘Spotlight 2’ in 2018.
- Next, she played a supporting role in the Telugu film ‘Seven’ (2019). The film also got released in the Tamil language.
- In 2020, she appeared in ZEE5’s film ‘Unlock’ in which she played the role of Riddhi.
- The Indian multinational conglomerate Videocon made Aditi its youth icon for its annual national-level talent hunt called ‘Young Manch’ after she became Miss India World 2015.
- As a model, she has featured in the print shoots of many popular brands including Miss Diva Fragrance, Flying Machine, and Hazoorilal Jewellers.
- She was also featured in TV commercials like the #nayisoch ad campaign with Aamir Khan and the Head & Shoulders commercial with Ranveer Singh.
- Aditi was featured in the music video of the song “Tum Hardafa Ho” by Ankit Tiwari in 2017.
- In 2021, Aditi appeared in Voot’s series ‘Sumer Singh Case Files: Girlfriends’ as ‘Ananya.’
- In the same year, she got selected to play the role of Inderjit Amarnath (Indian former cricketer Mohinder’s wife) in the biographical sports film “83.” In an interview, when she was asked if she liked the game of cricket, Aditi replied,
You cannot escape the game if you are Indian! But I’ve never had brothers or friends who would drag me to watch cricket. My interest in it developed after I became part of 83. I now keep track of IPL scores and have become a fan of Mumbai Indians.”
- Aditi believes in helping the needy and has been actively working to provide basic amenities and education to the underprivileged. During an interview, while talking about the same, she said,
I did teach a child with cognitive disabilities and I do keep guiding people about career, be it my driver’s son or others.”
- Aditi was once associated with non-profit organizations like Amitasha and Protsahan that work for the betterment of society.
- Apart from her work, she loves listening to music and doing theatre. She also prefers painting and reading books in her spare time.
- Aditi has been featured on the covers of many popular magazines like Femina India and Grazia.