Profession: Makeup Artist And Hairstylist
Marital Status: Married
|Real name||Parshota Hans Instagram|
|Nickname||Pompy Hans Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Makeup artist and Hairstylist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: He worked in the movie Darna Mana Hai (2003) as makeup artist and hairstylist of Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||In 2007, he was nominated for IIFA Awards in the category of 'Best Makeup Artist and Hairstylist' for the movie Dev D (2006). Bollyspice|
|Date of Birth||10 February|
|College/University||TONI&GUY Academy, London|
|Tattoo||He has a tattoo of 'Khanda' (an emblem of Sikhism) on his back.
|Controversies||In 2011, Pompy was in controversy of rejecting to work with Priyanka Chopra for the movie Anjaana Anjaani (2010) to work with Kareena Kapoor Khan for the movie 'We Are Family' (2010). Later, in an interview, Pompy described the whole misconception by saying, Bollyspice
I was committed to do We are Family because Kareena asked me during Kambakht Ishq and I said yes. In between, I used to work with Priyanka as well on ads and magazine shoots and she asked me to work with her on Anjaana Anjaani. I did not commit to doing it. The schedule of one film was pushed back a bit but my first commitment was to Kareena and as a professional, I could not ditch her only because both the films were going to be shot simultaneously.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||19 April 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Children||Son- Fateh Hans
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known (deceased)
|Makeup Artist||Indian:- Mickey Contractor
American:- Makeup By Mario
|Makeup Brand(s)||Bobbi Brown, Lakme|
|Makeup Product(s)||Sunscreen, Kajal, Mascara|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pompy Hans
- Pompy Hans is an Indian celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist who is well known for the makeup looks he created for Bollywood celebrities such as Kareena Kapoor Khan, Athiya Shetty, Ananya Pandey, Karisma Kapoor, Tamannaah Bhatia and many more. He is a go-to makeup artist and hairstylist for the actress Kareena Kapoor; he first started working with Kareena Kapoor as her hairstylist in the movie Kambakkht Ishq (2009).
- He studied hairstyling at TONI&GUY Academy in London. After he returned from London, he started working in Lakme salon in Amritsar where he met Cory Walia (celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist). He shifted to Mumbai and became an assistant to Cory Walia for various fashion shows, magazine cover shoots, and movies. Pinkvilla
- He made a debut in Bollywood beauty industry when he started working with Bollywood actress Sameera Reddy as her hairstylist for the movie Darna Mana Hai in 2003. His first individual project as a makeup artist and hairstylist was with actress Kalki Koechlin for the movie Dev D in 2006. Bollyspice
- Pompy has acted in movies like Fashion (2008), Dev D (2009), Singham Returns (2014), and Hrudayantar (2017) (Marathi) in cameo roles.
- His work as a makeup artist and hairstylist can be seen in famous Bollywood movies such as Veere Di Wedding (2018), Good Newwz (2019), Dabangg 3 (2019), Pati Patni Aur Woh (2019) and many more.
- Along with doing the makeup of Bollywood celebrities, Pompy also takes bridal projects for which he needs to be booked months before the prior event. He is associated with an entertainment cum talent agency Versis Entertainment, through which he gets his clients and makeup and hairstyle booking.