Alex Honnold Net Worth – $2 Million
What is John Amos Net Worth?
Alex Honnold net worth is around $2 million. Alex Honnold is one of the most influential climbers of his generation. Having shattered records and proved that free-solo climbing is possible, he’s out to change our perception of what’s possible in climbing.
Alex Honnold Wiki
|Full Name||Alexander Honnold|
|Birthday||August 17, 1985|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Alex Honnold Biography
Honnold started climbing when he was 11 years old. In June 2014, at age 28, he became the first person to free-climb (climb without any equipment but his own body) the 3,000-foot (914 m) Yosemite National Park, California, wall of El Capitan—a feat that has been described as being “in a league of its own, far beyond any other in the history of rock climbing”.
Honnold lived more than a decade in a van. He says that he doesn’t find ‘van living’ appealing. It’s not that I love living with a car but I do love living in these areas. I love Yosemite. I love going anywhere the weather is good. I also love being able and able to travel in good conditions. It’s all done in relative comfort. So, living in a car is a necessity. If I could somehow teleport a house to another place, I would prefer to live in a comfortable home. Although, it is quite nice. It’s nice to have everything at my fingertips. Sometimes I’m in a hotel room and I’m like, “Man, I wish my [pee] bottle was there.” It’s not worth it to have to walk all night to the bathroom when you can just reach for your bottle and head out. He lived in a van that was fitted with cabinets and a kitchenette.
Honnold purchased a house in Las Vegas in 2017. “I had no furniture so I lived in the van for the first few weeks. It felt more like a home than an empty house. He also replaced his Ford Econoline van that he had owned since 2007, and put 200,000 miles on a 2016 Ram ProMaster. This is the vehicle he lives in and uses for most of the year.
Alex Honnold Family Life
Honnold and Sanni met at a book signing in 2015. They became a couple shortly after. Honnold and McCandless became engaged on December 25, 2019. Honnold and McCandless were married on September 13, 2020, via Instagram. He and McCandless shared their news of a girl’s arrival on September 12, 2021. Alex Honnold’s mom, Dierdre Wolownick (at 66), is the oldest woman to climb El Capitan.
Honnold is a vegetarian and does not consume alcohol.
Alex Honnold Net Worth
Alex Honnold net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. The majority of his earnings come from prizes and sponsorships.
Some Common FAQs About Alex Honnold
- What is Alex Honnold’s Real Name?
- His real name is Alex Honnold
- Alex Honnold Belongs to which country?
- Alex Honnold is an American Citizen
- When is Alex Honnold’s Birthday?
- Alex Honnold was born on August 17, 1985 and celebrates his birthday on 17th of August every year.
- Where was Alex Honnold Born?
- Alex Honnold was born in California.
- How old is Alex Honnold?
- Based on his birthday details, his current age is 21 years
- How Tall is Alex Honnold? What is his Height?
- Alex Honnold is appox. 5′ 9’ ft
- What is the weight of Alex Honnold?
- Alex Honnold weighs appox. 70 KG (140 Lbs)
- What is the Alex Honnold’s Profession?
- Alex Honnold is an professional mountain climber
- What is Alex Honnold’s Religion?
- Alex Honnold is catholic by faith
- What is Alex Honnold’s Zodiac Sign?
- Based on his birthday details, he is a Leo.